Information for international students
You can choose to enrol in one of our 4 intakes each year:
See our key dates for exact course start dates.
– Be a minimum of 18 years of age when applying for the course
– Demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English
– Evidence of IELTS (or equivalent) score of Level 5.5 or higher
– Have completed an equivalent secondary school level of a School Certificate (year 10) or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience
– Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements as outlined by the Department of Education
Are you a domestic or international student?
You are a domestic student if you are:
– an Australian citizen or;
– an Australian Permanent Resident (visa status) or;
– a New Zealand citizen
You are an international student if you are:
– a Temporary Resident (visa status) of Australia or;
– a Permanent Resident (visa status) of New Zealand or;
– a Resident or Citizen of any other country
how to apply
1. Select BSB50215 DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS (international students) or 10904NAT DIPLOMA OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (international students) on the Apply Now page of our website to fill out the application form and submit the relevant documentation.
2. When we are satisfied with the information provided, we will contact you to organise a time to speak face to face, over the phone or video chat.
3. If you are accepted into the course, we will email you a Letter of Offer, invoice for a course application fee, initial tuition fee payment and a Student Written Agreement which you must read, sign and return to us.
4. Once we have received the completed Student Written Agreement and the required payments, an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCOE) will be generated and forwarded to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and yourself along with a receipt for the fees paid.
5. You can then apply for a student visa. Once your student visa has been approved, you need to contact us so you can start your course.
OUR EDUCATION AGENTS
+612 8880 8088
Education and Visa Agency
+61 404 688 993
+61 449 861 664
Future First Migration and Education Services
+612 9261 0202
+61 406 743 476
+612 8095 0535
+612 9283 0480
+61 497 072 204
+61 415 385 455
+61 452 551 271
+612 9264 5388
New Field Education Group
+612 9283 3028
+61 410 085 993
+612 9290 2377
+612 8006 0101
+61 415 984 647
1300 859 441
Y-Axis Education and Immigration Services
+612 9146 0950
+571 320 386 5210
+612 9283 0480